There's a lot to love about AJ Preschool and Infant Center
"Both of our children have had incredible teachers, education, and spiritual movement throughout our years in the preschool...Our son learned everything he would have learned in an English speaking classroom but expanded his thinking and hearing to grasp it all in another language. [He] was extremely well prepared for kindergarten." - AJ parent
- Our rich and creative curriculum perfectly weaves the interests of each child through Judaic and secular programming and a love of learning.
- Flexible, year-round and a varied scheduling options that meet each family's needs.
- Our safe and inviting state of the art facility is surrounded by 2 age-appropriate, landscaped playgrounds.
- State Licensed
- Flexible and Extended Hours | Year Round Programming
- Camp Kitov Summer Camp
- Our degreed and certified teachers are dedicated, creative and incredibly mindful.
- We have a strong collaboration with our Rabbi, Rachel Kobrin, and Cantor, Hazzan Howard Glantz.
- Low Teacher Turnover
- Our unique Hebrew Immersion Program is the only one of its kind in Pennsylvania.
- Our SINAI, Special Needs Program, has a self-contained morning program & option for integration in the afternoon.
- Our active PTO focuses on community building, fundraising and family-driven programming.
- FREE 1st Year Synagogue Membership for Families with a Full-Time Student.